Sellers - You & I Have Mutual Objectives...to sell your home...
The average Sales Price to List Price ratio experienced on our listings is higher than the average of the Multiple Listing Service. The benefit to you is more money after all of the expenses have been deducted.
The average time on the market experienced on our listings is less than the average of the Multiple Listing Service. The benefit is that your home will sell in a shorter period of time so that you will receive your equity sooner.
Negotiating the most favorable terms regarding mortgage fees, settlement fees, possession, and personal property can be as important as the price. The benefit of third party negotiation can be one of the most effective services offered by an agent.
Is your House Dressed For Success?
The most important things a buyer will be looking at are: Curb Appeal, The Entry, Kitchen and Bathrooms
It's show time and first impressions are hard to change! You need to research your competition. Make a list of all the special features your home has to offer. Walk through your house with a buyer's perspective in mind. Get a home inspection and do all the repairs (if you don't repair the items needed-don't expect a good offer!
Welcome to the premier resource for all real estate information and services in the area. I hope you enjoy your visit and explore everything my realty website has to offer, including San Angelo real estate listings, information for homebuyers and sellers, and more About Me, your professional San Angelo Realtor.
Looking for a new home? Use Quick Search or Map Search to browse an up-to-date database list of all available properties in the area, or use my Dream Home Finder form and I'll conduct a personalized search for you.
If you're planning to sell your home in the next few months, nothing is more important than knowing a fair asking price. I would love to help you with a FREE Market Analysis. I will use comparable sold listings to help you determine the accurate market value of your home.
Latest Realty News from NARView All
1. Pride of ownership is a key reason for wanting your own home. Decorate it to your own taste and enjoy all of the benefits while making a great investment.
2. Real estate over time has been considered a good investment because most of it has appreciated. The effects of leverage can multiply the increase when borrowed funds are used to purchase the home.
Many times, the largest investment a person owns is their home. Homes have been a good hedge against inflation. Homeowners build equity and can borrow against that equity for a variety of reasons that could include college, medical, or to start a business.
3. Qualified mortgage interest and home equity loans are deductible for Income Tax purposes.
4. Property taxes on a first or second home are deductible on for Income Tax purposes.
5. A homeowner can exclude up to $500,000 of capital gain if married, filing jointly or up to $250,000 if single or filing separately for homes that have been the taxpayer's principal residence for the previous two years. There is no age requirement for taking the capital gains exclusion like the “over 55” rule in the past.
It is not necessary to purchase a replacement home more expensive than the one sold. Homeowners can buy a more or less expensive home with no tax consequences assuming their gain is less than the allowable amounts.
6. Preferential tax treatment on gains that have been made from capital assets held more than one year are permitted by IRS. This is especially important for homeowners with gains in excess of the allowable exclusion.
7. Mortgage payments include the interest for the time that the money has been used and principal to retire the debt over a period of time. Each month part of the payment is for principal accumulation.
Addresses Real Estate, LLC is proud to offer the best rebate program available for our Military and Veterans. If you fall into any of the following categories, you are eligible: Honorably Discharged Veteran, Active Duty Military, Texas Army National Guard, Texas Air National Guard, retired military, reservists, as well as active members of the Texas State Guard.
All active and retired Military Personnel
Sell and Buy a home and receive as much as $3,900 rebate!